بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
2. On 4 May 2012, KokluDegisim Magazine / Urfa Branch (Hadaarah Publishing House) held a seminar titled "Our Responsibilities towards Our Brothers in Syria" in a mosque. The activity began with reciting Quran, followed by a video titled "Syria Crying Blood!" Afterwards, writer Salih Celik addressed the audience with a speech titled: "Our Responsibilities towards Our Brothers in Syria" In his speech, he insisted on the necessity of Khilafah which will rescue our brothers and solve all of our problems. The activity concluded with a Duaa.
3. On 13 May 2012, KokluDegisim Magazine held a conference which took place in Adana about the current events in Syria.
On 13 May 2012, KokluDegisim Magazine went on to hold a conference series for Syria, this week in Adana titled of "What's Happening in Syria and Ummah's Responsibilities." Muhammad Ali Tuluk addressed the attenders with an introduction speech. Then Mahmoud Pinar recited Qur'an. Then a small child named Asmaa has read a poem about Syria moving the audience to tears.
The first conference speech was given by Osman Yildiz, writer of KokluDegisim Magazine titled "Ummah's Uprising and What's Happening in Syria." Then Suat Coban, writer of KokluDegisim, gave a speech titled "Responsibilities of Muslims." The activity finished with a Duaa by Suat Coban.
4. On 13 May 2012, A new branch of KokluDegisim Magazine opened in Diyarbakir, under the name of "Ummah Publishing House." Opening program started by reciting Quran, and then continued with a small speech from Cevher Kara, writer of KokluDegisim Magazine.
5. On 22 May 2012, KokluDegisim Magazine held a conference series for Syria, this week in Urfa titled "Do We Stay Silent to You, Oh Syria?"
The activity started by reciting Surah Borouj from the Quran. The moderator of the conference was Mustafa Kucuk, writer of KokluDegisim Magazine. Then Muhammad TaHa Yilmaz addressed the attenders with a speech titled "Our Responsibilities for the Syrian Issue" and he explained the responsibilities of Ulamaa, Leaders, Rulers and Dawa Carriers from an Islamic viewpoint. Then Cevher Kara, writer of KokluDegisim Magazine, started his speech in which he explained different points regarding the Syrian issues from a political stance and he insisted that these revolutions are realized by Muslims, not by anyone else and should be understood & acted from an Islamic viewpoint. Then a video show was presented and some people cried. Approximately 2500 people attended the conference. The conference concluded with a Duaa for the Islamic rule under the shade of a Rashid Khalifah.
6. On 19 May 2012, KokluDegisim Magazine went on to hold a conference series for Syria, this week in Bursa titled, "Syria: Where Our Sons of Ummah Are Screaming: We Did Not and Will Not Forget, We will Not Allow You To Be Forgotten".
About 600 people attended the conference which started by reciting Quran and a short video show. Then Suat Coban, writer of KokluDegisim Magazine addressed the attenders with his opening speech. Then Muhammad Hanafi Yaghmour started his speech in which he explained the role of the colonialist kuffar in Syria emphasizing that this revolution will and should lead to an Islamic State. Then Ihsan Arat read a sensational poem. Then Mahmoud Kar, writer of KokluDegisim Magazine, addressed the attenders in which he explained the role and responsibilities of Muslims against Syrian issue. The activity concluded with a Duaa by Suat Coban.
7. On 27 May 2012, KokluDegisim Magazine held a conference series for Syria; this week in Istanbul titled "Do We Stay Silent, Oh Syria? We Did Not and Will Not Forget, We'll Not Allow You To Be Forgotten."
Adem ÖZKÖSE (Journalist, who had been kidnapped a few months ago in Syria and then returned a short time ago.)
8. 22-27 May 2012: KokluDegisim Magazine attended the 3rd Book Fair held in Diyarbakir.
9. On 27 May 2012, KokluDegisim Magazine held a conference series for Syria, this week in Istanbul under the title, "Do We Stay Silent, Oh Syria? We Did Not and Will Not Forget, We Will Not Allow You To Be Forgotten."
About 1000 people attended the conference. It was moderated by Suat Coban, writer of KokluDegisim Magazine. Firstly a video show which explained the massacres in Syria titled, "A Call From Bilad al-Sham To Islamic Lands" was presented. Then AbdurRahim Shen, an Arabic teacher and Writer of KokluDegisim Magazine, addressed the attendants. In his speech, he explained the political situation and colonialist plans in Syria and the Islamic viewpoint on the issue. Then writer of KokluDegisim Magazine, Mahmoud Kar's speech focused on Islamic brotherhood and how it should be realized on this issue. Then Adem Ozkose, a famous journalist who had been kidnapped in Syria a few months ago and recently released from their hands, addressed the attendants. He explained what he had witnessed from the tortures of the Syrian regime's security apparatus. He said he had been kidnapped by an Assad supporter Shia group and then surrendered to a security apparatus after 11 days. He said the Syrian uprising is absolutely an Islamic one which can be seen from the mosques, slogans and other signs. Furthermore, he insisted on the Khilafah as the only solution for the troubles in which Muslims are living. Then Ahmad Warol, a famous journalist addressed the attendants.
In his short speech, he focused of Iran's and USA's role in supporting the Syrian regime. Then a small child, Akif, addressed the Syrian children, "Oh Syrian children! You should know that you are our brothers. What makes you cry, will make us cry. What makes you sad makes us sad as well. No border can divide us. We will never give up on you, even if the entire world gave up!... Oh Bashar! Even If You Collect All the Shabbihaa of the World, We'll Overthrow Your Head!" Next, he read Ayaah 42 from Surah Ibrahim. The conference concluded with a Duaa by Suat Coban.
10. On 03 June 2012, KokluDegisim Magazine held a conference series for Syria, this week in Istanbul (in Genc Degisim Publishing House, Istanbul branch of KokluDegisim Magazine) titled, "Do We Stay Silent, Oh Syria?" The conference was exclusively held for WOMEN.
11 Between 28 May - 01 Haziran 2012, KokluDegisim Magazine opened a bookstand in Ibrahim Chechen University, Science Faculty in Agri, an Eastern city. Another similar activity had been done in Ataturk University in Erzurum during the past 2 weeks. Many students came to the stand to view the books published by KokluDegisim, like Islamic Nafsiyyah, Islamic Ruling System, Muslims' Issues, Islamic Social System, Islamic Economic System, Democracy is a Kufr System etc. KokluDegisim had opened a similar stand in 2009 as well.
12. On 31 May 2012: GencDegisim (Young Change) Magazine had published its 3rd issue (May-June). The magazine had been launched at the beginning of this year as an Islamic two-monthly publishing intellectual and cultural magazine for youth.
13. In 2 June 2012: Ozgurder, a non-governmental organisation for Muslims, held a forum about Muslim prisoners in Istanbul titled, "There Are Our Brothers In Prisons." Osman Yildiz, a HT member attended and gave a speech in which he had explained the trials and claims against HT. Some other speakers spoke about unjust governmental practices against HT and its members. While other speakers explained how they saw unjust practices from the Turkish state because of their Islamic thoughts and actions.
30 Rajab 1433