Press Statement from the Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir Wilayah of Egypt
Sisi’s call for the Egyptians to descend upon the streets is an attempt to attain ‘Popular consent’ as a cover to bloodily break up the protests.
In a speech given on Wednesday 24/07/2013 on the occasion of the graduation ceremony of two groups from the Navy and Air colleges in the Cairo Governorate, General Abdul Fattah As-Sisi said: “I request from the Egyptians on the day of Jumu’ah, from all of the honorable trustworthy Egyptians, to descend upon the streets to give me the delegated authority to end the potential of violence and terrorism!”.
And these words carry serious and dangerous connotations that must be made clear:
1) It displays in a clear way that everything that has occurred since the appointment of a temporary President and Prime Minister was only done to provide decoration to the coup that occurred on 30/6. And that the real ruler of the land is Sisi and all of the others are only puppets which are moved whenever he decides to move them.
2) The request of Sisi to provide him with the delegated authority to end the ‘Potential of violence and terrorism’ is a request to provide him with the authority to disperse the protests that are in support of the stripped President by force and decisiveness and even if these means by committing massacres and killing the people. And this call will cause the land to enter into a dark tunnel warning of great evils!
3) The radio of the Jewish entity said on Monday 24/06 that the President of the State Shimon Peres has expressed once again in front of influential persons of his great concern by what he described as the ‘devastating results’ upon Israel in the case of the military coup in Egypt failing.
And the radio added that the source of his worry is the lack of certainty in regards to the final success of the coup taken against Doctor Mursi where he warned that Israel will be the first state that will be punished as a result of the coups failure. And it appears that the Israeli worries represent one of the factors that have pushed those behind the coup to take steps of escalation in an attempt to deal with the matter decisively in their favour, steps that could make the country fall into internal killing! This is because they do not care about the number of the sons of the Ummah that may be killed but rather their concern is only about preserving the security of the Jewish entity!
4) It is clear that General Sisi and those who pushed him into taking the steps of making the coup are now in a dilemma and he is not confident that the army leaderships will go along with him. For this reason he is attempting to gather his supporters to silence any potential dissent inside of the military establishment and outside of it against his decisions. And he wants to implement his ‘Future roadmap’ that was announced on 06/30 by force and even if this means by killing people. It is probable however that this gathering will never be sufficient for him and as a result he could seek assistance from forces taken from the army and police force who will be dressed in civilian clothing or even official clothing as has been done in the past whilst exploiting and taking advantage of the media that is under his control to shape to agitate and inflame the people into descending upon the streets. At the same time they will strive to strangle and block any channel that attempts to show the size of the crowds of the opposing side.
5) In conclusion we warn all sides of being dragged into these criminal plans that will cause the Ummah to fall into a sea of blood! And none will benefit from this except for the enemies of the Ummah that are always waiting for opportunities to pounce upon her. We call all those who are sincere from amongst the Army officers and its leadership in Egypt Al-Kinaanah to take the side of their Ummah and the path of its civilization and heritage and not the false pretence of democratic legitimacy or the illusion of the legitimacy of the people! Rather the only legitimacy is to the divine Shar’iyah of the Lord which is manifested in the Islamic Khilafah State, which will fill the earth with prosperity and justice after it having been filled with corruption and oppression.
وَلا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
And do not be like those who divided and differed after clear proofs came to them and for them is a great punishment (Aali ‘Imraan 105)
Head of the Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir, Wilayah of Egypt