Media Office of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Egypt
10 Shawwal 1434
PR No. PR22/13
The Believer is not Stung from the Same Hole Twice
Hizb ut Tahrir is still the forerunner that does not lie to its people, offering sincere advice to the sons of this Ummah and to the Islamic movement, especially to those who still insist on ousting a bunch of rebels led by al-Sisi, who cold-bloodedly drenched his hands in the blood of the sons of the Egyptian people. On Wednesday 08/14/2013, he killed over 600 and wounded over 5000 people, in a criminal act full of malice and hatred, unprecedented except for the criminals of the Jewish entity. So we address anyone who loves Islam and wishes to see it implemented in life, do not be stung from the same hole twice!
Oh you who have risen for the cause of democracy, a Kufr system that gives sovereignty to the people without Allah, and you have considered it your optimal method for ruling with Islam. Those calling for democracy and its servants have turned against it and trample it with their shoes, while you hold onto it and are motivated by it. Meanwhile they have declared their enmity to all that is Islamic!
Respond to them by renouncing their rotten democracy, and raise the banner of the Khilafah, and delete the words "legitimacy" and "democracy" from your dictionaries. Declare "it is for Allah, it is for Allah!", as proclaimed by the blessed Syrian Revolution. Do not be shy from raising the banner and the flag of your Prophet (saw), for they contain your honour and your elevation! Discard the Sykes-Picot flags into the dustbin of history! This treaty separated the Ummah and has sanctified its separation, it has torn the Ummah into pitiful entities that serve the Ummah's enemies, and prevent Islam's return to rule.
Do not bet on the decadent Western democracy, and on the enemies of your Deen from the Kafir Western states. Rather place your stakes on your Ummah, let your adherence be to your Lord. He is the only One who will support you with His victory, He is our Lord but they do not take Him as their Lord. We and you will not be intimidated by al-Sisi and his security, and his killing machinery, which will only cause us to increase in resilience and determination to move forward towards the empowerment of Allah's law in the Khilafah on the method of Prophethood, whose time has come to stay. Let the path of your beloved Prophet (saw) in the establishment of the Islamic State be your path, and let our work and your work and the work of the rest of the sincere sons of the Ummah in the coming days focus on the following:
1. The work on the immediate release of all detainees in the prisons of the ousted regime led by Dr. Mohamed Morsi.
2. Discarding the roadmap drawn by the military behind which America stands, and the non-recognition of the current system.
3. Not entering into any negotiations with this bloody coup regime produced by America.
4. Rejection of the democratic game and announcing not to participate once again, the Prophet (saw) said:
"لا يُلدغ المؤمن من جحر مرتين"
"The believer is not stung by the same hole twice"
And we have been stung over and over again!
5. Rejection of all slogans, banners and ideas related to the secular democratic system and the halt of maneuvering with them to achieve short-term demands.
6. Work to restore confidence in the Islamic project, and make people understand that Islam has not been applied during the past year, and that the failures that occurred were due to the application of the republican secular system, even if those applying it are aligned to the Islamic movement.
7. Creation of public opinion among all the revolutionaries of the obligation of the Khilafah, and making them aware of the project for the Khilafah State and its constitution, placed by Hizb ut Tahrir, and making the case of resuming the Islamic way of life a decisive issue in every neighbourhood.
8. Calling upon the Egyptian army and urging them to support the Khilafah project, and calling them to align with the ranks of rebels to aid them in establishing the rightly guided Khilafah.
9. Addressing domestic and international public opinion that we have decided to drop the secular democratic republican system, and the establishment of a Khilafah in its place, because it is the system of government in Islam, that stems from our Aqeedah and our Deen.
10. Urging all Muslims in all corners of the earth to support the revolutionaries in Egypt through all available means and to consider this victory a matter of life or death.
11. Commitment to the intellectual political road taken by the Prophet (saw) to establish the Khilafah State, and not to resort to armed actions.
12. Announcing with determination, strength and decisiveness that this issue is a matter of life or death for the revolutionaries. We will not leave the fields before our eyes recognize the Bayah being given to the Khaleefah according to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (saw), for the sake of Allah (swt) and the tangible achievement of His victory and as an appeal for martyrdom.
13. Demanding the Muslims in all countries to give the Bayah to the Khaleefah nominated by the Egyptian revolutionaries, and that this young fledgling nation from the first day is a state for all Muslims not only to the Egyptians.
14. Reassuring words to non-Muslims that this state is not only for Muslims, rather it is for anyone who carries the Islamic state's adherence (citizenship), and that they enjoy all the rights of well-being as the Muslims, without discrimination.
15. Patience until victory (and victory comes only from Allah)!
Head of the Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah of Egypt