While the Palestinian Authority and its security agencies show submissiveness to the Jewish occupying forces, as was the case in the assassination of the liberated prisoner the hero Mu'taz, may Allah shower him with mercy, by the terrorist occupation forces, who was assassinated in front of the eyes and sight of the Palestinian Authority's security agencies in Birzeit - Ramallah, the capital of the Palestinian Authority. This Palestinian Authority and its security agencies are oppressive, contentious and harass the people of Palestine in general and members of Hizb ut Tahrir in particular.
We in Hizb ut Tahrir realize that the crimes of the occupation have never stopped a day against the people of Palestine, their sanctities, their homes, their farms, and their mosques but they have even increased in intensity as a result of the shameful security coordination between the Palestinian Authority and the occupation, and their successive offers of concessions through negotiations and agreements that forsake the land. We confirm to the people of Palestine, organizations, human rights organizations, NGOs, academics, and clans the following:
The Palestinian Authority dared to negotiate, offer concessions, and coordinate security with the occupation, because of the silence of the influential people regarding the Palestinian Authority and its crimes.
The Palestinian Authority carried out political arrests repeatedly against the people of Palestine, including members of Hizb ut Tahrir in barbaric ways and without legal documents, on the way of criminal gangs. Everyone knew that in the last month alone the Palestinian Authority had arrested approximately one hundred of the party's members against the backdrop of political opinion in remarks of Mahmoud Abbas, which will allow the international occupation of Palestine by the American-led NATO forces, and that the main concern for the security services is the protection of the security of the occupation; tens of them are still detained in the Palestinian Authority's jails.
The Palestinian Authority and its security agencies and some governors have trampled on the law that they boast of and practiced lawlessness in the ugliest forms; we recall the following cases as examples; as they are not the only cases:
1. Ahmad Yacub of Tulkarem was arrested on Saturday, 8/2/2014 at the hands of the Intelligence Agency; he has not been presented to the prosecution or the court, and sent to Junaid Prison in Nablus on Thursday, 13/2/2014, and was transferred to Jericho on Wednesday, 19 /2/2014 at night; he is still under arrest.
2. Khalil Mahmoud of Tulkarem, Imad Jameel, and Maher Ali of Qeffin, were arrested by the Intelligence Agency on Friday, 7/2/2014 and released by the judge on bail on Sunday, 9/2/2014, and after two hours of being released, they re-arrested by the Intelligence Agency and sent to Junaid Prison in Nablus on Thursday, 13/2/2014; then on Wednesday 19/2/2014 were transferred to Jericho Prison and are still in detention.
3. Shaher Assaf, Ayman Mohammad, and Ahmed Mustafa, of Bidya near Salfit, were arrested on Tuesday, 25/2/2014; they were not brought before a judge, and were detained by the police on the custody of the governor.
4. Dr Islam Ibrahim, Jad Allah Abdul Rahim, were arrested on Saturday, 22/2/2014, by the Preventive Security Services, following the visit to the Russian Consulate, the judge approved a release on bail on 25/2/2014, then under the pressure of the prosecution, he dropped his verdict and cancelled the approval of release. They remain in detention at the Preventive Security Service.
5. Dr Mus'ab Abu Arqoob, a member of the Media Office is still detained since Monday, 17/2/2014 at the Preventive Security Services in Hebron on the custody of the governor, despite a court decision to release him.
6. On the evening of Thursday, 27/2/2014, Engineer Bahir Salih, member of the Media Office, was kidnapped from his work place and taken to an unknown location.
We emphasize at the end of this statement to the people of Palestine, organizations, human rights organizations, media, academics, and clans, if they do not denounce the crimes of the Palestinian Authority and stand as a strong barrier against the repeated concessions and in front of the harassment of its security services; they will find themselves without Palestine, with no money, no pride, no dignity, no home to shelter them; while we in Hizb ut Tahrir will remain at the forefront of the people of Palestine to carry out our duty and we will not be deterred by the Palestinian Authority and its thugs whatever sacrifices we have to make; trusting in Allah's victory that He سبحانه وتعالى will grant us the authority to establish the Khilafah, the obligation of our Lord سبحانه وتعالى and the promise of our Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم not fearing any one in our endeavour to please; a Khilafah that will liberate Palestine and the rest of the Muslim countries. This is neither difficult nor far reaching to Allah سبحانه وتعالى.
إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ ۚ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْرًا
"Allah always achieves His aim. Allah has appointed a measure for all things."
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Palestine
Saturday, 29th Rabii' II 1435 AH
No: S/B N 171/014