Q&A: Repercussions of Turkey Shooting down the Russian warplane
My question is about the repercussions of shooting down the Russian plane: Will it lead to an escalation of the air force in the airspace of Syria? Will it extend to the airspace of Turkey? Thank you.
1. As for the airspace of Syria:
– If what you mean by the escalation is that the warplanes patrol the airspace of Syria and bomb its territory, including humans, trees, and stone, this is already taking place, and the aircrafts put every effort into that.
– But if what you mean by escalation is that these aircrafts clash with each other and start an air war between them, this is unlikely, at least in the foreseeable future for the reasons that we have mentioned in our publication on 11/10/2015 and theQ&A on 18/11/2015.
2. As for the extension of escalation into Turkish airspace, it is as if you mean that an air war will begin between Russia and Turkey, that the Russian aircrafts attack Turkish aircrafts in retaliation to the shooting down of the Russian plane… If that is what you mean then the answer also is unlikely, at least in the foreseeable future for the following reasons:
– The Russian air intervention in Syria was in agreement with the United States, and the current Turkish regime is America’s agent and therefore it could not breach an agreement held by America.
– The evidences of the agreement is apparent and we have explained it in our publication and the Q&A mentioned above… and Putin revealed this when he said in Sochi on Tuesday November 24, describing the shooting down of the aircraft accident as “a stab in the back” Radio Sawa 24/11/2015 CE. This means that a signed agreement was breached.
– It is likely that the aircraft was shot down without a decision of the Turkish political leadership but of the leaders in the military with political objectives which they differ in with Erdogan in addition to the feeling of protection over what they witnessed of the Russian bombing of their Turkmen brothers on their borders.
This is what appears between the lines but is clear from the lines, in a statement of the Turkish Prime Minister, “The Turkish Prime Minister Ahmed Davutoglu, for his part, elaborated that the Turkish Armed Forces’ decision to shoot down the Russian plane came out of border protection…” (Radio Sawa, 24/11/2015)
– Russia is probably aware of this, that the Turkish government has not violated the agreement. This is not the first time that Russian aircraft penetrates the borders of Turkey, and they were not prevented by the Turkish government. Russia’s realization that the shooting down of aircraft was not by a political decision of the government but it is from some military leaders that make it accommodating of the matter, and then exclude the war between Russia and Turkey… And it is expected that things will be settled through political means to save face for all parties; through trade or diplomatic relations or mediation or intensifying Russian attacks in areas where the plane was shot down, or so, for retaliation. This may be America’s main role, especially on the subject of the army‘s discipline… In addition to finding exits to explain where and how the plane was shot down to satisfy both parties. An American official said yesterday 24/11/2015, “Washington believes that the plane was hit inside Syrian airspace after it moved briefly in the Turkish airspace, according to an assessment based on the thermal trace of the plane.” (Deutsche Welle, 25/11/2015). Here they satisfy both sides!
– As we said in the answer “at least in the foreseeable future,” according to the factors present, otherwise the interference of military actions with political actions makes the possibility of fluctuations in the events and their consequences likely.
– Finally, what is painful is that despite the fact these are Islamic countries, but it is the colonialists Kuffar and their agents that control the events and results over them! However, the tables will turn, and soon Allah willing, the light of the Khilafah will shine over the land of Islam, and even extend to the corners of the earth, and the enemies of Islam will return defeated to their own home… that is if they will have a home then.
وَلَتَعْلَمُنَّ نَبَأَهُ بَعْدَ حِينٍ
“You will come to know what it is talking about after a while.”