· When the revolution approaches the end of its sixth year, while its errors accumulate, its deviations abound and the wrongdoers are not taken to account, and the oppressors are not stopped, ignoring the Messenger of Allah’s (saw) warning when he said: «إن الناس إذا رأوا الظالم فلم يأخذوا على يديه أوشك أن يعمهم الله تعالى بعذاب منه» “Verily, if the people see an oppressor and they do not seize his hand, then Allah will soon send punishment upon all of them.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi and An-Nasai) then know that the revolution has begun to deviate away from its direction.
· When some people become defeated from within themselves, and reach the conclusion that we cannot bring down the regime without the permission, support and satisfaction of the Western countries, and that there is no revolution without support, even though the revolution has achieved much more without the support, than after obtaining the support which was presented to the revolution only to be deflected from its course and relinquish its decision, and linking it to the regional traitor states in preparation for its termination, while we ignore the speech of Allah (swt): ﴿إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّوا عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ﴾“The Unbelievers spend their wealth to hinder (man) from the path of Allah” [Al-Anfal 8:36]... Then know well that the revolution has begun to deviate away from its direction.
· When the fatwas of the “scholars” suit the dictation and guidance of the supporters, and these fatwas are used to justify every compromise and pass every work which destroys the revolution under the name of "interests and necessities". Meanwhile the scholars stay silent about this, forgetting the words of Allah the Almighty: ﴿إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَى مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ أُولَـئِكَ يَلعَنُهُمُ اللّهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ﴾, “Those who hide the proofs and the guidance which We revealed, after We had made it clear in the Scripture: such are accursed of Allah and accursed of those who have the power to curse.” [TMQ 2:159], and the words of His Messenger (saw) in the Sahih Hadith, narrated by Ahmad: «من كتم علمًا ألجمه الله بلجام من نار» “Whoever conceals knowledge which Allah has made beneficial for mankind’s affairs of religion, Allah will bridle him with reigns of fire on the Day of Resurrection”... Then know well that the revolution has begun to deviate away from its direction.
· When we are fooled into thinking that the solution to our problems is in the hands of our enemies in the Western countries and their United Nations, and some of the big factional leaders lose their decisions, and the decisions of the supporters and the regional and Western countries become the directors to their actions. Thus, the regime’s capital city and the regions of its Shabiha (thugs) and criminals become a safe haven and lines of red zones, while these leaders tread behind regimes which chant of secularism and rule by other than what Allah has revealed and adopt the American political solution, and this becomes a pernicious solution ceiling for the revolution, forgetting the words of Allah (swt):﴿وَلَا تَرْكَنُوا إِلَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا فَتَمَسَّكُمُ النَّارُ وَمَا لَكُمْ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ ثُمَّ لَا تُنْصَرُونَ﴾ “And incline not toward those who do wrong lest the Fire touch you, and ye have no protecting friends against Allah, and afterward ye would not be helped.” [TMQ 11:113]… then know that the revolution has begun to deviate away from its direction.
· When the so called “terrorism” becomes a priority over overthrowing the regime, in order to please the regional countries, as well as the Kaffir West, making us thus take part in battles for the interests of the West and serve their plans in dispersing the rebels efforts and disperse their union and their work for lifting the siege from their brothers and overthrowing the regime, ignoring the words of Allah Almighty: ﴿إِنَّ الْكَافِرِينَ كَانُواْ لَكُمْ عَدُوّاً مُّبِيناً﴾ “In truth the disbelievers are an open enemy to you.” [TMQ 4:101] … then know that the revolution has begun to deviate away from its direction.
· When we accept the secularist hotel guests and those who frequent the embassies as laity political representatives of the revolution and spokespersons of the Mujahideen on the land of Sham, while we overlook the saying of the Prophet peace be upon him: «إذا وسّد الأمر إلى غير أهله فانتظر الساعة» “When the affair is given to other than its rightful people, then await the Final Hour”, then know that the revolution has begun to deviate away from its direction.
· When we do not realize the importance of having a clear project and aim, and a method to reach it, and when we do not think about how regimes are overthrown and how States are established, walking on the path laid down for us by our enemies, and passing the way that we think it is our salvation when it is our destruction, and turn ourselves into tools for achieving the goals and interests of others without knowing, while Allah (swt) says: ﴿وَأَنَّ هَـذَا صِرَاطِي مُسْتَقِيماً فَاتَّبِعُوهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ السُّبُلَ فَتَفَرَّقَ بِكُمْ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ذَلِكُمْ وَصَّاكُم بِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ﴾ “Verily, this is My way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His (great) path: thus doth He command you. that ye may be righteous.” [TMQ 6:153], then know that the revolution has begun to deviate away from its direction.
· When the call to goodness becomes a "Fitna" (incitement), and when revealing the intrigues and conspiracies become "theorizing", and when presenting the clear Islamic political project is considered mere "talk" and an illusion, and warning others of making compromises and wasting blood "to split the unity", and when the mentor - the insightful caller to Allah – finds blocked ears by its founders, while becoming silent on falsehood and decorating it and clapping for it is "wisdom" and "courteously", ignoring the words of Allah (swt): ﴿وَاتَّقُواْ فِتْنَةً لاَّ تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ مِنكُمْ خَآصَّةً وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ﴾ “And guard yourselves against a chastisement which cannot fall exclusively on those of you who are wrong-doers, and know that Allah is severe in punishment.” [TMQ 8:25], then know that the revolution has begun to deviate away from its direction.
O Patient Muslims in the land of Sham... the loopholes began expanding, and the ship of the revolution is about to lose its destination and become lost in the ocean of enemies’ conspiracies against it, and there is no escape for us – by Allah – except by sincerely working for Allah alone, and holding tightly to His solid rope, and cutting off all the ropes of the disbelievers.
The blood that has been spilled, and the sacrifices that have been made, and the houses that were demolished, and children who are orphaned, families who have been displaced, and the honors that have been violated, all of these are related to us, how can we allow anyone to trade in them? Will we accept after all of this that we be ruled once again by Kufr, oppression and injustice?! Will all that happened become trivialized to us just for the sake of achieving a life full of humiliation, drawn to us in detail by our enemies, promoting it to us with their malignant political solution, claiming falsely that they want to end the tragedies they are the cause of? Or will we hold tightly onto the Truth which Allah (swt) has enjoined upon us, as we have declared it since the beginning of the revolution that our leader forever is Prophet Muhammad (saw)? Declaring to the whole world that we will continue our revolution until we achieve all its objectives and constants that will satisfy her Lord (swt), namely: First: the overthrow of the regime with all its symbols and pillars. Second: establish the Khilafah (Caliphate) on the method of Prophethood. Third: liberation from the Kufr states and ending their influence.
O Patient Muslims in the Land of Sham: Yes, these are the harsh realities that should move us impetus to re-correct the direction of the compass, and that introduce us to our great responsibilities in the face of the great sacrifices that we offer in al Sham, which is for each of us to take turn in preventing the thieves from kidnapping our revolution and selling our sacrifices... We are in the same boat, we either survive together or we sink together, as Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:«مَثَلُ القَائِم في حُدُودِ اللَّه والْوَاقِع فيها، كَمثل قَومٍ اسْتَهَموا على سَفِينَةٍ، فَأَصابَ بَعْضُهم أعْلاهَا، وبعضُهم أَسْفلَهَا، فكان الذي في أَسفلها إذا استَقَوْا من الماء مَرُّوا على مَنْ فَوقَهمْ، فقالوا: لو أنا خَرَقْنا في نَصِيبِنَا خَرقًا ولَمْ نُؤذِ مَنْ فَوقَنا؟ فإن تَرَكُوهُمْ وما أَرَادوا هَلَكوا وهلكوا جَميعًا، وإنْ أخذُوا على أيديِهِمْ نَجَوْا ونَجَوْا جَميعًا» “The parable of those who respect the limits of Allah and those who violate them is that of people who board a ship after casting lots, some of them residing in its upper deck and others in its lower desk. When those in the lower deck want water, they pass by the upper deck and say: If we tear a hole in the bottom of the ship, we will not harm those above us. If those in the upper deck let them do what they want, then they will all be destroyed together. If they restrain them, then they will all be saved together.” (Narated by Bukhari)
Indeed, the duty today is to work hard to correct the path, direct the leaders, hold the wrongdoers to account, prosecute the traitor criminals warmongers, and unite the scattered factions on the clear political project which is inferred from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Prophet (saw), the project which is not imposed by the operations rooms, nor is dictated by the Western countries' policies, nor subject to whims and self-interest. Rather, it is the project that saves bloodshed and preserves honour, it saves the Ummah from the yoke of slavery to the Kaffir West. It is the project of the righteous Khilafah (Caliphate) on the method of Prophethood, which we offer you, we - your brothers in Hizb ut Tahrir... And we are still counting on your awareness, O our people in Sham, O our brothers the Mujahideen, and on your dedication and sincerity to Allah (swt) alone and your perseverance in the field, for you are in this conflict as the touchstone that outweighs the side it favors, and you will be the one who will thwart the projects of the Kuffar and defeat their thugs, and establish the project of Islam and give victory to its carriers.
So we call unto you O Muslims … to the pride of this life and the Hereafter, to a righteous Khilafah on the method of Prophethood, to succour from Allah (swt) and a victory soon to come, to a paradise as vast as the heavens and the earth, and the greatest of all is the pleasure of Allah (swt).
Therefore, have trust in the promise of Allah (swt), and have trust in the glad tidings of your Prophet (saw), and know that our victory lies in the hands of our Lord alone, so seek it from Him alone, ﴿إِن يَنصُرْكُمُ اللَّهُ فَلَا غَالِبَ لَكُم﴾ “If Allah is your helper none can overcome you” [TMQ 3:160], and if we seek it from anyone beside Him, they will betray us. ﴿وَإِن يَخْذُلْكُمْ فَمَن ذَا الَّذِي يَنصُرُكُم مِّن بَعْدِهِ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُون﴾ “but if He should forsake you, who could succour you thereafter? In God, then, let the believers place their trust!” [TMQ 3:160] Thus seek the help of Allah (swt), be patient, and read and ponder on His Words (swt):
﴿إِنَّا لَنَنصُرُ رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَيَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْأَشْهَادُ﴾
“We will, without doubt, help our apostles and those who believe, (both) in this world's life and on the Day when the Witnesses will stand forth” [TMQ 40:51]
2 Muharram 1438 AH Hizb ut Tahrir
3 October 2016 CE Wilayah Syria