"And who are more unjust than those who forbid that Allah's Name be mentioned in Allah's Masjids and strive for their ruin It was not fitting that such should themselves enter them (Allah's Masjids) except in fear" Sura Baqara (2:114 TMQ)
In the talk Br. Abu Luqman speaks on discovering the true voice of the masjid and its role according to the life of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
The talk covers the following points:-
- The role of the Prophet's Masjid as the heart of Muslim spiritual and community life
- Should the Masjid have a view about the Middle East Uprisings? Is politics allowed in the Masjid?
- Khutbas about honey and socks and Dua alone whilst under the onslaught of Western interventionism?
- Providing platforms (including the Minbar) to Western politicians and censoring Muslims
- Failing to account British wars while speaking harshly against the 'Muslim enemy within'
- Understanding PVE funding of Masjids as part of the government's strategy and the Islamic perspective
- What we can do to help the Masjid under the intense pressure and scrutiny they face from the Government Category?