Muslims of the subcontinent constitute almost one third of the Ummah. Despite their numbers and glorious Islamic past, the Muslims of this region face countless challenges today, namely:
- the treachery of their rulers;
- poverty, oppression, injustice;
- the systematic genocide of Muslims in Kashmir and Gujarat;
- the destruction of their Masjids; and
- corruption & political instability.
This lecture scrutinised the myriad of problems & challenges of the region in a comprehensive manner and outlined a clear and concise strategy needed by the Muslims of the subcontinent to re-establish the glory previously afforded to them under Islam.
Download the videos in English & Urdu from: