The political police launched in the past few weeks, political arrests among the Shabab of Hizb ut Tahrir because of wall posters reminding the Muslims in Tunisia of the obligation to establish the Khilafah (Caliphate) which Allah made it obligatory on them as He obliged on them to pray, fast and perform Haj ... In the face of these repeated attacks on the party, its call and its Shabab we say,
1. The call for the establishment of the Khilafah state is a duty obligated by the Islamic law as evidenced by the definite evidence in the Qur'an and Sunnah.
2. The legitimacy of the work to implement the Law of Allah does not require permission or authorization from a secular regime which is based on the separation of religion from life and on the basis of subordination to Western colonization. This colonization which aims to plunder our wealth, control our country and attach us to the system of Western profit-based materialistic civilization.
3. The government in Tunisia and its political police are continuing to carry out the high orders that come from the colonial embassies. On 22/03/2017, the Minister of Civil Affairs, Mehdi bin Gharbia, signed an agreement with the British ambassador to "cooperate" in dealing with radical ideology. Everyone knows that the radical ideology according to Britain is Islam and the Khilafah.
4. As for the government's plaint using the constitution and its man-made laws, it is a vehement justification. This is because the constitution they base on is a man-made constitution that contradicts itself: it mentions that Islam is the religion of Tunisia and then contradicts itself by forbidding Islam and criminalizing those working by Islam!! As for the republican system, it is a system that totally contradicts Islam, which makes Muslims in Tunisia in disengagement to follow it because Islam and the provisions of Islam are the superior and are second to none.
5. Let this authority and the embassies behind it know that: Hizb ut Tahrir is well rooted deep into this land before this failed state was born, and the fiercest states were unable to stop its march in the path of reviving the Islamic Ummah and liberating it from all forms of dependency and colonization. So, how shall a corrupt authority; whose "ministers" are just employees instructed by the colonial embassies, encounter such a party with a solid basis and its morals are held high!?
O People in Tunisia, O Muslims:
Would the Khilafah be a crime in Muslim countries? Would the call to rule by Islam be a crime in the countries of Islam?!
You are from a nation that Allah has honored with Islam, and it is enough grace. You are from a nation honored by Allah Almighty to be the best nation brought out to the mankind by applying Islam through the Khilafah Rashidah State on the method of the Prophethood. So, how can you accept that your children be prosecuted because they call for the application of Islam? How do you accept a colonizer who controls the rulers and makes agreements with the ministries to continue his domination on you?!
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Tunisia